Offering 1 week trial for $49.99!
West Seattle Coworking (formerly Office Junction) is a shared office
community and Meeting space in the Morgan Junction in West Seattle. 100% independent, owned and managed by a local West Seattle Family. Get out of the house where it's easier to focus and work alongside other people in a friendly, productive, clean environment to get your work done.
Our memberships offer the following perks:
- Flexible access and 24/7 access for all members
- Wifi with Primary and secondary high speed (5G) internet
- Network printers, scanner, paper shredder, paper cutter, phone & fax
- Free Hardware library. Did you forget your mouse? Need a cord? Need a larger monitor? No problem! Just ask.
- conference room for private meetings.
- Screen + projector
- 3 phone booths for your private phone calls
- Fully stocked kitchen with fridge, microwave, plates, silverware, cups, etc
- unlimited coffee & tea
- work with a supportive community
- access to meetup, networking & member events
- Mail service for members
- 50 % rental discount for our exclusive events
What we want to share about the West Seattle Coworking:
We are a West Seattle family with four young children. With such a hectic household, my husband (a remote employee) has been coworking in what was known as the West Seattle Office Junction for 4 years. He loved the experience and so did I :). We took over the former coworking business because we believe in the need for a space to separate work from family life. A space where remote workers and solopreneurs can rub shoulders and share resources without having to commute or pay crazy rental prices. we also found that cowering offers a lot of mental health benefits In other words, we love coworking!
What our members say about coworking here: