Now Offering 1 week trial for $49.99!
West Seattle Coworking (formerly Office Junction) is a shared office
community and Meeting space in the Morgan Junction in West Seattle. 100% independent, owned and managed by a local West Seattle Family. Get out of the house where it's easier to focus and work alongside other people in a friendly, productive, clean environment to get your work done.
Our memberships offer the following perks:
- Flexible access and 24/7 access for all members
- Wifi with Primary and secondary high speed (5G) internet
- Network printers, scanner, paper shredder, paper cutter, phone & fax
- Free Hardware library. Did you forget your mouse? Need a cord? Need a larger monitor? No problem! Just ask.
- conference room for private meetings.
- Screen + projector
- 3 phone booths for your private phone calls
- Fully stocked kitchen with fridge, microwave, plates, silverware, cups, etc
- unlimited coffee & tea
- work with a supportive community
- access to meetup, networking & member events
- Mail service for members
- 50 % rental discount for our exclusive events
What we want to share about the West Seattle Coworking:
We are a West Seattle family with four young children. With such a hectic household, my husband (a remote employee) has been coworking in what was known as the West Seattle Office Junction for 4 years. He loved the experience and so did I :). We took over the former coworking business because we believe in the need for a space to separate work from family life. A space where remote workers and solopreneurs can rub shoulders and share resources without having to commute or pay crazy rental prices. In other words, we love coworking!
What our members say about coworking here: