West Seattle Coworking (formerly Office Junction) is a shared office
community and Meeting space in the Morgan Junction in West Seattle. 100% independent, owned and managed by a local West Seattle Family. Get out of the house where it's easier to focus and work alongside other people in a friendly, productive, clean environment to get your work done.
Our memberships offer the following perks:
- Flexible access and 24/7 access for all members
- Wifi with Primary and secondary high speed (5G) internet
- Network printers, scanner, paper shredder, paper cutter, phone & fax
- Free Hardware library. Did you forget your mouse? Need a cord? Need a larger monitor? No problem! Just ask.
- conference room for private meetings.
- Screen + projector
- 3 phone booths for your private phone calls
- Fully stocked kitchen with fridge, microwave, plates, silverware, cups, etc
- unlimited coffee & tea
- work with a supportive community
- access to meetup, networking & member events
- Mail service for members
- 50 % rental discount for our exclusive events
What we want to share about the West Seattle Coworking:
We are a West Seattle family with four young children. My husband (a remote employee) has been coworking in what was known as the West Seattle Office Junction for 4 years. He loved having a dedicated workspace that would allow him to focus on work so he could enjoy his time at home with the family. We took over the former coworking business in 2017 because we believe in the need for a space to separate work from family life. A space where remote workers and solopreneurs can mingle and share resources without having to commute or pay crazy rental prices. Our member base is very diverse. You will find among our group: lawyers, accountants, architects, engineers, small business owners, employees of remote companies, writers, social workers, and many, many other occupations. Some of our members work here because they need to separate home and work life or because they were not productive at home. For others, the coffee shop life does not cut it. Some come because they enjoy the fellowship of other neighborhood professionals. In fact, many make friends that they can spend free time with. Finally, for the vast majority, they are looking for a place to be highly productive, without distractions and without the burden of the downtown commute. Whatever your situation is, there is a place for you here in our community.
What our members say about coworking here: