West Seattle Coworking (formerly Office Junction) is a shared office community and Meeting space in the Morgan Junction in West Seattle. Get out of the house where it's easier to focus and work alongside other people in a friendly, productive, clean environment to get your work done.
Our memberships offer the following perks:
- Flexible access and 24/7 access for all members
- Wifi with Comcast & Century Link high speed (5G) internet
- Network printers, scanner, paper shredder, paper cutter, phone & fax
- Free Hardware library. Did you forget your mouse? Need a cord? Need a larger monitor? No problem! Just ask.
- Small conference room for private meetings.
- Screen + projector
- 3 phone booths for your private phone calls
- Fully stocked kitchen with fridge, microwave, plates, silverware, cups, etc
- unlimited coffee & tea
- work with a supportive community
- access to meetup, networking & member events
- Mail service for members
- 50 % rental discount for our exclusive events
I love Coworking because I’ll complete in four hours what would take two days at home. Also, I enjoy the impromptu conversations that occur throughout the day. Oh, and lunch - there are other people around for lunch – after ten years of working from home, that’s a revelation.' Eric
I love coworking because of the people and the setting. Getting away from household chores and discussing my goals and projects with others keeps me from procrastinating and/or going stir crazy instead of working on them. Coworking is at the same time more socially fulfilling and less distracting than working in a coffee shop.
Many thanks for all your work initiating and operating this great space! Bee
Seriously a life saver. This place is awesome - The people are awesome. I have done a couple workshops at this location and have spent many hours building my first company... They are fantastic people - affordable rates - I'm thankful they are in my community! David
I’ve been enjoying my Wednesday mornings in the office a few times a month. It’s been a nice place to get work done and meet new people. Jill
Over the last year, I started having a hard time staying focused on work at home. Some days I would hardly be productive and this in itself was costing me a lot. To help improve my work habits, I decided to give the Office Junction a try. I'm able to focus on my work and my productivity has shot through the roof. Everyone here is friendly, but mindful of my need to get work done and focus. There's two different sides of the Office Junction: one area for people that are more social and the other area for people who need to plug in their earbuds and focus on work uninterrupted. The space is clean and well furnished. Charlie
I've enjoyed working at OJ and being around such wonderful people. Paul
We LOVED being a part of the co-op. Everything about Office Junction suited our needs. Cherylee