We are excited to start our 4th year of Coworking in West Seattle with all of you.
We have a couple of upgrades planned for the interior of our space after consulting with our interior designer and art curator Krystal, and hope you'll like it. If you have suggestions, we are happy to hear them. We started painting the focus room to give it a warmer feel (feedback was it feels a bit cold).
Stefan will be out of town for Spring Break and I'm doing day trips with my family, so our response time might be a bit slower as usual. Emails usually work best for all questions, concerns, billing, tours and tech support which we try to respond to within hours during our business hours Monday to Friday 9 to 5 pm.
In case of emergency (locked in/out, water damage, fire), call Stefan
Please mark your calendar for our next member event on Thursday, April 21st at Alki Beach. We'll try to score a fire pit for a bonfire and family members and close friends are welcome, too.
For more events this months visit:
We added a couple new members in the last weeks. Please introduce yourself if you see someone new to you and welcome Norman, Brandon, Elaine, Rob, Phoebe, Stephanie and Krista. Please help them out, if they need anything.
Did you know the Office Junction has
- a small ladder (tugged away behind the fridge)
- 2 fire extinguisher in the hall way
- a lost & found bin (behind the blue curtain in the storage area)
- a mini bar (hidden in a locker)
- a small business/start up library (in the conference room cart under the TV)
- a chrome cast to connect the conference room TV/monitor to your device
- a new vent in the conference room
- refill paper products stored behind the blue curtain
- high end KI office chairs (same as Microsoft uses) with lots and lots of settings
- 95 % second use furnishing (except for IKEA desks) and operates with a focus on sustainability
- free beer (bottled + keg) in the fridge?
Enjoy your Spring!
Christine and Stefan, Co-Founder