Participants: Robin, Darcey, Lonjina, Eric, Stefan, Christine and Raeann
(names above linked to LinkedIn profiles)
Talked about NIA, compared West Seattle to Staten Island, crosswalks, transition, job interviews, relationship building, selling your service, non-profits, self evaluation, challenge junkies, running multiple businesses, vintage toys pop art store, big picture, White Center, grants, yoga, aroma therapy, word press, time limits, holistic practice, best practice, growth, networking, value, good customers, Pinterest, accessories, baby shower invites, giving instead of taking, support group.
What we need help with:
- Stefan would appreciate spreading the word for the Office Junction getting members up to 40 to 50 soon.
- Eric looks for non-profit contacts and movie projects.
- Christine searches for some advice about personal growth aligned with work projects, maybe mentor, maybe coach.
- Lonjina always welcomes more members for the Center Studio.
- Darcey offers wonderful massages and has her own line of aroma therapy products. Need a massage, find Darcey at Center Studio.
- Robin offers her consulting services to small business owners. She helps with strategies to prepare the business for growth, defining good customers, creating value. Contact her at Spry Vision.
- Raeann needs people interested hosting jewelry trunk shows. The jewelry sale supports Aethiopian artisans. She also looks for a cozy, intimate space to start a local support group. If you have a space with couches, room for 10 to 14 people, to share in a safe environment, let her know.
Christine and Stefan, Co-Founder