Summer time and the livin is easy...
Around our long table gathered Clark, Raeann, Cherylee, Donel, Renatta, Christine, Kerrie and Ben and hovering over a big batch of super delicious, gluten free brownies made by Cherylee
What would you do if you would have $ 50K to spend on your business?
- Get an awesome website built and intern/helper and coach help prioritize
- make a down payment on a little house in West Seattle to host client events
- buy a van and build it out as the perfect race vehicle
- invest in a great logo, good website and a home office, go to conferences
- hire a part time help to help with marketing and Quickbooks
- buy a 3D printer, making things to order, pay something who knows what he's doing with the 3D printer
- decorate the little house the business partner did the down payment on earlier
Weekly needs from our members/visitors:
- Raeann looks for someone who will build her an ecommerce site for her graphic design card business
- Clark needs help with print materials and promotion for his new running club and coaching business. He gave out flyers for an upcoming event.
- Kerrie is looking for work as technical editor, proof reader. She worked on medical presentations, book editing, engineering documents and organizations
- Renatta offers event planning for corporate events, HR departments and team building. She organized a city race for one company, currently works on a health event for children and also works for 'Seattle Marathon'. She looks for introductions to companies to put up some fun events.
- Ben looks for work starting as a web developer. He still works on experience and is helpful to find any projects. He is still affordable.
- Cherylee looks for a space to host a party for 30 people with food and got these recommendations: Endolyne Joe's, Cacuts (day time), Salty's downstairs, Dakota Place, Camp Long, Alki Bathhouse, Admiral Sanctuary, Hall of Fauntleroy.
If you have anything to offer to these needs, please contact us and we'll connect you.
Christine and Stefan, Co-Founder