Stefan and I had an early work session this year on January 1st to decide where we will head with the Office Junction. We had a great time during the last 9 months, learnt a lot, met incredible people, hosted many, many fun events and saw real collaboration happen in front of our eyes, one of our main goals opening the Office Junction in April.
Our second January week is packed with events:
- learn together about action steps to become happier in our 4 week Krypton session
- STEM and Schmitz Park Elementary PTA execs meet to make their schools even better
- we will work along with new friends during our free Coworking day on Tuesday
- and share and collaborate during our Coworking Meetup on Wednesday
- on Thursday is Art Walk Night and we will enjoy our great new art and meet some local businesses helping us make 2014 even more enjoyable!
2014 we want to bring more people together to share and celebrate ideas, work, success and life. We will also start a sponsorship with the West Seattle Blog. We plan on adding evening coworking sessions, also we'll try out drop in Coworking sessions, offer more Happiness workshops and collaborative learning opportunities, set up shared marketing activities with our Seattle Collaborative Space Alliance, research group dynamics, get involved in local non-profit activities and host even more networking events for small, local business owners and one thing we look forward to in particular:
the launch of our fun Coworking video.
Contact us with your email and your interest like coworking with us, networking events, local biz fair, free workshops, Art Walk and other events, so we can keep you informed about future happenings by email.
Don't work alone!
Stop by and join us! It's a movement!
Christine and Stefan, Co-Founder